Diabetes mellitus mortality in the United States - 1950-67 / Robert Langberg.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 41 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Rockville, Md. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Health Services and Mental Health Administration, National Center for Health Statistics, 1971.
"Trends for 1950-67 and differences for selected periods by age, sex, color, marital status, and geographic area. Also, diabetes mellitus associated with other causes of death."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 14).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed August 17, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Diabetes > Mortality > United States > Statistics.
Diabetes > United States > Statistics.
United States > Statistics, Medical.
United States > Statistics, Vital.
Search for related items by series
- [Vital and health statistics]. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; number 10
- Public Health Service publication ; no. 1000-series 20-no.10
- Public Health Service publication ; no. 1000.
- Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; no. 10.