Leading components of upturn in mortality for men, United States - 1952-67 / A. Joan Klebba.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 1 unnumbered page, 46 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Rockville, Md. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Health Services and Mental Health Administration, National Center for Health Statistics, 1971.
"An analysis of rising mortality among men by cause presented separately for white men and for men of other races."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 21).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed August 17, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Men > Mortality > United States > Statistics.
Mortality and race > United States > Statistics.
United States > Statistics, Vital.
Search for related items by series
- Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; number 11
- DHEW publication ; no. (HSM) 72-1008
- DHEW publication ; no. (HSM) 72-1008.
- Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; no. 11.