A study of infant mortality from linked records by birth weight, period of gestation, and other variables : United States, 1960 live-birth cohort / Robert J. Armstrong.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 1 unnumbered page, 90 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Hyattsville, Md. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Office of Health Research, Statistics, and Technology, National Center for Health Statistics, 1972.
"Mortality experience of the 1960 live-birth cohort during the first year of life, by birth weight, period of gestation, age of mother, color, sex, plurality, and age at death."
"First issued as DHEW publication no. (HSM) 72-1055"--Cover page 2.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 24).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed August 17, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Infants > Mortality > United States > Statistics.
Mortality and race > United States > Statistics.
United States > Statistics, Vital.
Search for related items by series
- Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; number 12
- DHEW publication ; no. (PHS) 79-1055
- DHEW publication
- Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; no. 12.