A study of infant mortality from linked records : comparison of neonatal mortality from two cohort studies, United States, January-March 1950 and 1960 / Helen C. Chase.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (v, 1 unnumbered page, 99 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Rockville, Md. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Health Services and Mental Health Administration, National Center for Health Statistics, 1972.
"Comparison of neonatal mortality in the United States based on two cohort studies for infants born alive during January-March 1950 and 1960; includes consideration of color, sex, plurality, weight at birth, gestation, age of mother, total-birth order, cause of death, and age at death."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 43-44).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed August 17, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Infants > Mortality > United States > Statistics.
Mortality and race > United States > Statistics.
United States > Statistics, Vital.
Search for related items by series
- Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; number 13
- DHEW publication ; no. (HSM) 72-1056
- DHEW publication ; no. (HSM) 72-1056.
- Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; no. 13.