Mortality from diseases associated with smoking, United States, 1960-77 / by A. Joan Klebba.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 78 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Hyattsville, Md. : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Services, Office of Health Research, Statistics, and Technology, National Center for Health Statistics, 1982.
"A continuation of the analysis of mortality trends by age, race, and sex for diseases associated with tobacco smoking. The first report on these trends covered the years 1950-64 and was published in 1966."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 38-39).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed August 16, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Smoking > United States > Statistics.
Tobacco use > Health aspects > United States > Statistics.
Mortality > United States > Statistics.
United States > Statistics, Medical.
United States > Statistics, Vital.
Search for related items by series
- Vital & health statistics. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; no. 17
- DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 82-1854
- Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; no. 17.
- DHHS publication