Trends in infant mortality by cause of death and other characteristics, 1960-88.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 51 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Hyattsville, Maryland : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 1993.
"By Marian F. MacDorman and Harry M. Rosenberg"--Page 1.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 23-24).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed August 16, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Infants > Mortality > United States > Statistics.
Mortality and race > United States > Statistics.
United States > Statistics, Vital.
Search for related items by series
- Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; no. 20
- DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 93-1857
- Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; no. 20.
- DHHS publication