Infant mortality by birthweight and other characteristics : United States, 1985 birth cohort / by Kate Prager.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 36 pages) : charts.
- Publisher: Hyattsville, Maryland : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Centers for Disease Control, National Center for Health Statistics, 1994.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 20).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from title page (CDC, viewed August 16, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Infants > Mortality > United States > Statistics.
Mortality and race > United States > Statistics.
United States > Statistics, Vital.
Search for related items by series
- Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; no. 24
- DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 94-1852
- Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; no. 24.
- DHHS publication