Effect on mortality rates of the 1989 change in tabulating race / by Donna L. Hoyert.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 28 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Hyattsville, Maryland : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 1994.
"The report discusses the effect of the change in tabulation from race of child to race of mother on mortality rates. Infant, fetal, perinatal, and maternal mortality rates are shown by race of child and race of mother for 1970-89."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 11).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed August 16, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Infants > Mortality > United States > Statistics.
Children > Mortality > United States > Statistics.
Mothers > Mortality > United States > Statistics.
Mortality and race > United States > Statistics.
United States > Statistics, Vital.
Search for related items by series
- Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; no. 25
- DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 94-1853
- Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; no. 25.
- DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 94-1853.