Perinatal mortality in the United States, 1985-91 / by Donna L. Hoyert.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 20 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Hyattsville, Maryland : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 1995.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 9).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from title page (CDC, viewed August 16, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Perinatal death > United States > Statistics.
Mortality and race > United States > Statistics.
United States > Statistics, Vital.
Search for related items by series
- DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 95-1854
- Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; no. 26
- DHHS publication
- Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; no. 26.