Infant mortality by Hispanic origin of mother, 20 states, 1985-87 birth cohorts / Lisa M. Pastore and Marian F. MacDorman.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 44 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Hyattsville, Maryland : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 1995.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 20).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from title page (CDC, viewed August 16, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hispanic American children > Mortality > Statistics.
Infants > Mortality > United States > Statistics.
Hispanic American mothers > United States > Statistics.
United States > Statistics, Vital.
Search for related items by series
- DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 95-1855
- Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; no. 27
- DHHS publication
- Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; no. 27.