Leading causes of death by age, sex, race, and Hispanic origin : United States, 1992 / by Paula Gardner, Harry M. Rosenberg, Ronald W. Wilson.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 94 pages).
- Publisher: Hyattsville, Maryland : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 1996.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 16).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from title page (CDC, viewed August 16, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States > Statistics, Vital.
Mortality > United States > Statistics.
Hispanic Americans > Mortality > Statistics.
Death > Causes > Statistics.
Mortality and race > United States > Statistics.
Search for related items by series
- DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 96-1857
- Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data on mortality ; no. 29
- DHHS publication
- Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; no. 29.