Fetal mortality by maternal education and prenatal care, 1990.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 29 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Hyattsville, Maryland : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 1996.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 8).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from title page (CDC, viewed August 16, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fetal death > United States > Causes > Statistics.
Prenatal care > Utilization > United States > Statistics.
Educational attainment > United States > Statistics.
United States > Statistics, Medical.
Search for related items by series
- Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; no. 30
- DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 96-1858
- Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; no. 30.
- DHHS publication