Advance data from Vital and health statistics : numbers 101-110.
View other formats and editions
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (various pagings) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Hyattsville, Maryland : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 1993.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
No. 101. 1983 summary: National Hospital Discharge Survey -- no. 102. Use of contraception in the United States, 1982 -- no. 103. Use of services for family planning and infertility: United States, 1982 -- no. 104. Fecundity and infertility in the United States, 1965-82 -- no. 105. Diagnosis-related groups using data from the National Hospital Discharge Survey: United States, 1982 -- no. 106. Use of topical antimicrobial drugs in office- based practice: United States, 1980-81 -- no. 107. Marriage and first intercourse, marital dissolution, and remarriage: United States, 1982 -- no. 108. Wanted and unwanted childbearing: United States, 1973-82 -- no. 109. Hospital use by children: United States, 1983 -- no. 110. Office-based ambulatory care for patients 75 years old and over: National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey, 1980 and 1981.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed August 2, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Vital and health statistics. Series 16, Compilations of advance data from vital and health statistics ; no. 11
- DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 94-1870
- Vital and health statistics. Series 16, Compilations of advance data from vital and health statistics ; no. 11.
- DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 94-1870.