Advance data from Vital and health statistics : numbers 131-140.
View other formats and editions
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (various pagings) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Hyattsville, Maryland : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 1995.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
No. 131. Nursing home characteristics: preliminary data from the 1985 National Nursing Home Survey -- no. 132. Acute conditions and restricted activity during the 1985-86 influenza season -- no. 133. Aging in the eighties: functional limitations of individuals age 65 years and over -- no. 134. Highlights of drug utilization in office practice: National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey, 1985 -- no. 135. Use of nursing homes by the elderly: preliminary data from the 1985 National Nursing Home Survey -- no. 136. Aging in the eighties, ability to perform work-related activities -- no. 137. Diagnosis-related groups using data from the National Hospital Discharge Survey: United States, 1985 -- no. 138. Highlights of osteopathic office practice, National Ambulatory Medical lCare Survey, 1985 -- no. 139. Health care coverage by age, sex, race, and family income: United States, 1986 -- no. 140. Recent declines in hospitalization: United States, 1982-86.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed August 2, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Vital and health statistics. Series 16, Compilations of advance data from vital and health statistics ; no. 14
- DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 95-1873
- Vital and health statistics. Series 16, Compilations of advance data from vital and health statistics ; no. 14.
- DHHS publication