Advance data from Vital and health statistics : numbers 141-150.
View other formats and editions
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (various pagings) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Hyattsville, Maryland : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 1995.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
No. 141. Health practices and perceptions of U.S. adults with noninsulin-dependent diabetes: data from the 1985 National Health Interview Survey of Health Promotion and Disease Prevention -- no. 142. Discharges from nursing homes: preliminary data from the 1985 National Nursing Home Survey -- no. 143. The 1986 inventory of Long-Term Care Places, an overview of facilities for the mentally retarded -- no. 144. Expected principal source of payment for hospital discharges: United States, 1985 -- no. 145. 1986 summary: National Hospital Discharge Survey -- no. 146. AIDS knowledge and attitudes provisional data from the National Health Interview Survey: United States, August 1987 -- no. 147. Nursing and related care homes as reported from the 1986 Inventory of Long-Term Care Places -- no. 148. AIDS knowledge and attitudes for September 1987 provisional data from the National Health Interview Survey -- no. 149. Aging in the eighties, people living alone--two years later, data from the 1984 and 1986 Longitudinal Study of Aging Interviews -- no. 150. AIDS knowledge and attitudes for October 1987 provisional data from the National Health Interview Survey.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed August 2, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Vital and health statistics. Series 16, Compilations of advance data from vital and health statistics ; no. 15
- DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 95-1874
- Vital and health statistics. Series 16, Compilations of advance data from vital and health statistics ; no. 15.
- DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 95-1874.