Advance data from Vital and health statistics : numbers 151-160.
View other formats and editions
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (various pagings) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Hyattsville, Maryland : U.S. Deptartment of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 1995.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
No. 151. AIDS knowledge and attitudes for November 1987 -- no. 152. Characteristics of registered nurses in nursing homes -- no. 153. AIDS knowledge and attitudes for December 1987 -- no. 154. Relationships between smoking and other unhealthy habits: United States, 1985 -- no. 155. Prevalence of selected chronic conditions, United States, 1983-85 -- no. 156. Utilization of short-stay hospitals by patients with AIDS: United States, 1984-86 -- no. 157. Health of foreign-born population: United States, 1985-86 -- no. 158. Office visits to neurologists: 1985 -- no. 159. 1987 summary: National Hospital Discharge Survey -- no. 160. AIDS knowledge and attitudes for May and June 1988.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed August 2, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||AIDS (Disease) > United States > Statistics.
Hospital care > United States > Statistics.
Physician services utilization > United States > Statistics.
Health surveys > United States.
United States > Statistics, Medical.
Search for related items by series
- Vital and health statistics. Series 16, Compilations of advance data from vital and health statistics ; no. 16
- DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 95-1875
- Vital and health statistics. Series 16, Compilations of advance data from vital and health statistics ; no. 16.
- DHHS publication