Advance data from Vital and health statistics : numbers 161-170.
View other formats and editions
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (various pagings) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Hyattsville, Maryland : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 1995.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
No. 161. AIDS knowledge and attitudes for July 1988 -- no. 162. Practice patterns of the office-based ophthalmologist, National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey, 1985 (rev.) -- no. 163. AIDS knowledge and attitudes: August 1988 -- no. 164. AIDS knowledge and attitudes for September 1988 -- no. 165. AIDS knowledge and attitudes of Black Americans -- no. 166. AIDS knowledge and attitudes of Hispanic Americans -- no. 167. AIDS knowledge and attitudes for October and November 1988 -- no. 168. Health characteristics of workers by occupation and sex: United States, 1983-85 -- no. 169. Hospital inpatient surgery: United States, 1983-87 -- no. 170. Aging in the eighties: the prevalence of comorbidity and its association with disability.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed August 2, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||AIDS (Disease) > United States > Statistics.
AIDS (Disease) > United States > Prevention > Statistics.
Health surveys > United States.
United States > Statistics, Vital.
United States > Statistics, Medical.
Search for related items by series
- Vital and health statistics. Series 16, Compilations of advance data from vital and health statistics ; no. 17
- DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 95-1876
- Vital and health statistics. Series 16, Compilations of advance data from vital and health statistics ; no. 17.
- DHHS publication