Advance data from Vital and health statistics : numbers 191-200.
View other formats and editions
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (various pagings) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Hyattsville, Maryland : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 1995.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
No. 191. Use of selected medical device implants in United States, 1988 -- no. 192. Fecundity and infertility in the United States, 1965-88 -- no. 193. AIDS knowledge and attitudes for January-March 1990 provisional data from the National Health Interview Survey -- no. 194. Cohabitation, marriage, marital dissolution, and remarriage: United States, 1988 data from National Survey of Family Growth -- no. 195. AIDS knowledge and attitudes for April-June 1990 provisional data from the National Health Interview Survey -- no. 196. Office visits by adolescents -- no. 197. Disability and health: characteristics of persons by limitation of activity and assessed health status, United States, 1984-88 -- no. 198. AIDS knowledge and attitudes for July-September 1990 provisional dta from the National Health Interview Survey -- no. 199. 1989 summary: National Hospital Discharge Survey -- no. 200. AIDS-related knowledge and behavior among women 15-44 years of age: United States, 1988.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed August 1, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Vital and health statistics. Series 16, Compilations of advance data from vital and health statistics ; no. 20
- DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 95-1879
- Vital and health statistics. Series 16, Compilations of advance data from vital and health statistics ; no. 20.
- DHHS publication