Advance data from Vital and health statistics : numbers 201-210.
View other formats and editions
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (various pagings) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Hyattsville, Maryland : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 1995.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
No. 201. Characteristics of persons with and without health care coverage: United States, 1989 -- no. 202. Children's exposure to environmental cigarette smoke before and after birth -- no. 203. National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey: 1989 summary -- no. 204. AIDS knowledge and attitudes for October-December 1990 -- no. 205. Exposure to alcoholism in the family: United States, 1988 -- no. 206. AIDS knowledge and attitudes of Black Americans: United States, 1990 -- no. 207. AIDS knowledge and attitudes of Hispanic Americans: United States, 1990 -- no. 208. Office visits to pediatric specialists, 1989 -- no. 209. Office visits to internists, 1989 -- no. 210. 1990 summary: National Hospital Discharge Survey.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed August 1, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Vital and health statistics. Series 16, Compilations of advance data from vital and health statistics ; no. 21
- DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 95-1880
- Vital and health statistics. Series 16, Compilations of advance data from vital and health statistics ; no. 21.
- DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 95-1880.