Advance data from Vital and health statistics : numbers 211-220.
View other formats and editions
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (various pagings) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Hyattsville, Maryland : U.S. Department. of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 1995.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
No. 211. Office visits for diabetes mellitus: United States, 1989 -- no. 212. Prevalence of major digestive disorders and bowel symptoms, 1989 -- no. 213. National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey: 1990 summary -- no. 214. Office visits for otitis media: United States, 1975-90 -- no. 215. Health insurance and utilization of medical care for chronically ill children with special needs: Health of our Nation's Children, United States, 1988 -- no. 216. AIDS knowledge and attitudes for January-March 1991 -- no. 217. Assistive technology devices and home accessibility features: prevalence, payment, need, and trends -- no. 218. Serious mental illness and disability in the adult household population: United States, 1989 -- no. 219. Trends in childhood use of dental care products containing fluoride: United States, 1983-89 -- no. 220. Expected principal source of payment for hospital discharges: United States, 1990.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed August 1, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Vital and health statistics. Series 16, Compilations of advance data from vital and health statistics ; no. 22
- DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 95-1881
- Vital and health statistics. Series 16, Compilations of advance data from vital and health statistics ; no. 22.
- DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 95-1881.