Advance data from Vital and health statistics : numbers 231-240.
View other formats and editions
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (various pagings) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Hyattsville, Md.] : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 1995.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
No. 231. Firearm mortality among children, youth, and young adults 1-34 years of age, trends and current status: United States, 1985-90 -- no. 232. Drug utilization in office practice: National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey, 1990 -- no. 234. Office visits to urologists 1989-90, National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey -- no. 235. Overview of home health and hospice care patients: preliminary data from the 1992 National Home and Hospice Care Survey -- no. 236. Negative moods as correlates of smoking and heavier drinking: implications for health promotion -- no. 237. Office visits to psychiatrists: United States 1989-90 -- no. 238. Human Immunodeficiency Virus antibody testing in women 15-44 years of age: United States, 1990 -- no. 239. AIDS-related behavior among women 15-44 years of age: United States, 1988 and 1990 -- no. 240. Office visits to dermatologists: National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey, United States, 1989-90.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed August 1, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Vital and health statistics. Series 16, Compilations of advance data from vital and health statistics ; no. 24
- DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 95-1883
- Vital and health statistics. Series 16, Compilations of advance data from vital and health statistics ; no. 24.
- DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 95-1883.