Advance data from Vital and health statistics : numbers 241-250.
View other formats and editions
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (various pagings) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Hyattsville, Md.] : U.S. Department. of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 1995.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
No. 241. Health of the foreign-born population: United States, 1989-90 -- no. 242. Firearm and motor vehicle injury mortality variations by state, race, and ethnicity: United States, 1990-91 -- no. 243. AIDS knowledge and attitudes for 1992: data from the National Health Interview Survey -- no. 244. Nursing homes and board and care homes: data from the 1991 National Health Provider Inventory -- no. 245. National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey: 1992 emergency department summary -- no. 246. Restricted activity days and other problems associated with use of marijuana or cocaine among persons 18-44 years of age: United States, 1991 -- no. 247. Characteristics of elderly home health patients: preliminary data from the 1992 National Home and Hospice Survey -- no. 248. Outpatient department summary: National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey, 1992 -- no. 249. Summary: National Hospital Discharge Survey -- no. 250. Injury prevention measures in households with children in the United States, 1990.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed August 1, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hospital care > United States > Statistics.
Older people > Medical care > United States.
Health surveys > United States.
United States > Statistics, Medical.
United States > Statistics, Vital.
Search for related items by series
- Vital and health statistics. Series 16, Compilations of advance data from vital and health statistics ; no. 25
- DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 95-1884
- Vital and health statistics. Series 16, Compilations of advance data from vital and health statistics ; no. 25.
- DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 95-1884.