Advance data from Vital and health statistics : numbers 261-270.
View other formats and editions
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (various pagings) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Hyattsville, Maryland : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 1996.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
No. 261. Injury-related visits to hospital emergency departments: United States, 1992 -- no. 262. Office visits for glaucoma: United States, 1991-92 -- no. 263. Relationship between cigarette smoking and other unhealthy behaviors among our nation's youth: United States, 1992 -- no. 264. 1993 summary: National Hospital Discharge Survey -- no. 265. Underreporting of race in the National Hospital Discharge Survey -- no. 266. Urban and rural classification of National Health Provider Inventory Providers: United States, 1991 -- no. 267. Office visits to neurologists : United States, 1991-92 -- no. 268. National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey: 1993 outpatient department summary -- no. 269. Characteristics of prepaid plan visits to office-based physicians: United States, 1991 -- no. 270. National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey: 1993 summary.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed August 1, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hospital care > United States > Statistics.
Physician services utilization > United States > Statistics.
Health surveys > United States.
United States > Statistics, Medical.
United States > Statistics, Vital.
Search for related items by series
- Vital and health statistics. Series 16, Compilations of advance data from vital and health statistics ; no. 27
- DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 96-1886
- Vital and health statistics. Series 16, Compilations of advance data from vital and health statistics ; no. 27.
- DHHS publication