Cognitive processes in long-term dietary recall / by Albert F. Smith.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (vi, 34 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Hyattsville, Maryland : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Centers for Disease Control, National Center for Health Statistics, 1991.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 28-29).
|Funding Information Note:||
National Science Foundation SES-86123320
National Center for Health Statistics 282-87-0039
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed July 9, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Reducing diets > United States > Evaluation.
Food habits > United States > Evaluation.
Health surveys > United States.
Self-report inventories > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Vital and health statistics. Series 6, Cognition and survey measurement ; no. 4
- DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 92-1079
- Vital and health statistics. Series 6, Cognition and survey measurement ; no. 4.
- DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 92-1079.