Arrangements for physician services to residents in nursing and personal care homes : United States - May-June, 1964.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 42 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Health Services and Mental Health Administration, 1970.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 13).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed July 25, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Nursing home patients > Medical care > United States > Statistics.
Nursing home care > United States > Statistics.
Older people > Medical care > United States > Statistics.
Nursing homes > United States > Statistics.
Search for related items by series
- Vital and health statistics. Series 12, Data from the National health survey ; number 13
- Public Health Service publication ; no. 1000-series 12-no. 13
- Vital and health statistics. Series 12, Data from the National Health Survey ; no. 13.
- Public Health Service publication ; no. 1000.