Dispersal of plating wastes and sewage contaminants in ground water and surface water, South Farmingdale-Massapequa area, Nassau County, New York / by N.M. Perlmutter and Maxim Lieber.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (v, 67 pages, 5 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1970.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
Prepared in cooperation with the Nassau County Department of Public Works and the Nassau County Department of Health.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from title page (USGS, viewed Aug. 6, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
Factory and trade waste.
Sewage > Analysis.
Water > Pollution > New York (State) > Nassau County.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to the hydrology of the United States
- Geological Survey water-supply paper ; 1879-G
- Contributions to the hydrology of the United States.
- Geological Survey water-supply paper ; 1879-G.