Autobiographical memory for health-related events / Barbara Means [and four others].
View other formats and editions
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 37 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Hyattsville, Maryland : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Center for Disease Control, National Center for Health Statistics, 1989.
Statement of responsibility from page 1.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 22).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from page 1 (CDC, viewed July 9, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Autobiographical memory > United States.
Memory consolidation > United States.
Health surveys > United States.
Memory > United States.
Self-report inventories > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Vital and health statistics. Series 6, Cognition and survey measurement ; no. 2
- DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 89-1077
- Vital and health statistics. Series 6, Cognition and survey measurement ; no. 2.
- DHHS publication