Cognitive aspects of reporting cancer prevention examinations and tests / by Seymour Sudman [and four others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (v, 171 pages).
- Publisher: Hyattsville, Maryland : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 1994.
Statement of responsibility from page 1.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 19-20).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed July 18, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Vital and health statistics. Series 6, Cognition and survey measurement ; no. 7
- DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 94-1082
- Vital and health statistics. Series 6, Cognition and survey measurement ; no. 7.
- DHHS publication