Resolution of inquiry requesting the President and directing the Attorney General to transmit, respectively, certain documents to the House of Representatives relating to the President's use of the pardon power under Article II, Section 2 of the Constitution : adverse report together with dissenting views (to accompany H. Res. 928).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:115-797 (Text)||00000106621493||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 9 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U. S. Government Publishing Office], 
Title from caption.
Shipping list no.: 2018-0308-P.
"June 28, 2018."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pardon > United States.
Executive power > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 115-797
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 115-797.