Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 50) to provide for additional safeguards with respect to imposing federal mandates, and for other purposes, and providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 3281) to authorize the Secretary of the Interior to facilitate the transfer to non-federal ownership of appropriate reclamation projects or facilities, and for other purposes : report (to accompany H. Res. 985).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:115-812 (Text)||00000106610074||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 4 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
Title from caption.
Shipping list no.: 2018-0319-P.
"July 10, 2018."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Congress. House > Rules and practice.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 115-812
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 115-812.