Matthew Young Pollard Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Years 2018 and 2019 : report together with minority views (to accompany H.R. 6237) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:115-805/PT. 1 (Text)||00000106602972||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: volumes ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], -
Title from caption.
Shipping list no.: 2018-0309-P (pt. 1).
"July 3, 2018"--Pt. 1.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Central Intelligence Agency > Appropriations and expenditures.
United States. Office of the Director of National Intelligence > Appropriations and expenditures.
Intelligence service > Law and legislation > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 115-805
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 115-805.