Eastern forest insects / Whiteford L. Baker.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM A 1.38:1175 (Text)||00000106613839||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 642 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Forest Service : 
"Insects discussed are those which occur either entirely in portions of the United States lying east of the 100th meridian or which occur in both the eastern and western halves of the country"--Page 1.
"This publication supersedes 'Insect enemies of the [i.e. of] Eastern forests, ' Miscellaneous publication no. 657."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 503-560) and indexes.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Forest insects > United States.
Insect pests > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Miscellaneous publication / U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service ; no. 1175
- Miscellaneous publication (United States. Department of Agriculture) ; no. 1175.