The cook's bible : the best of American home cooking / Christopher Kimball.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Culver-Union Twp PL - Culver||641.5 KIMBALL (Text)||34304000913908||Adult - Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0316735701 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9780316735704 (paperback)
- Physical Description: xv, 443 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Edition: First Little, Brown paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Little, Brown and Company, 2015.
Originally published in hardcover by Little, Brown and Company in October 1996.
Provides the basics of how to dice an onion or cut up a chicken ; reveals the best recipes for chocolate cake, turkey, pizza, and poached salmon ; explains why one method or ingredient is better than another ; and rates kitchen equipment.
Search for related items by subject