View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781624068829 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1624068820 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (13hr., 46 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2013.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Caroline Lee.
Imagine that your husband wrote you a letter, to be opened after his death. Imagine, too, that the letter contains his deepest, darkest secret - something with the potential to destroy not just the life you built together, but the lives of others as well. Imagine, then, that you stumble across that letter while your husband is still very much alive... Cecilia Fitzpatrick has achieved it all - she's an incredibly successful businesswoman, a pillar of her small community, and a devoted wife and mother. Her life is as orderly and spotless as her home. But that letter is about to change everything, and not just for her: Rachel and Tess barely know Cecilia - or each other - but they too are about to feel the earth-shattering repercussions of her husband's secret.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Husband and wife > Fiction.
Letters > Fiction.