Where the wild things are [electronic resource].
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781555928377 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1555928374 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (7 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Weston Woods, 1989.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Peter Schickele.
Max is the hero of this beloved children's classic in which he makes mischief, sails away, tames the wild things and returns home for supper.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fantasy > Juvenile fiction.
Monsters > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series