Wuthering heights [electronic resource] / Emily Bront.͡
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781520082516 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1520082517 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Wuthering Heights tells the story of a romance between two youngsters: Catherine Earnshaw and an orphan boy, Heathcliff. After she rejects him for a boy from a better background he develops a lust for revenge that takes over his life. In attempting to win her back and destroy those he blames for his loss Heathcliff creates a living hell for those who live at Wuthering Heights. This tale of hauntings, passion and greed remains unsurpassed in its depiction of the dark side of lov
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject