When I grow up I want to be a list of further possibilities [electronic resource].
- ISBN: 9781942683346 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1942683340 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : BOA Editions Ltd., 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
In this ferocious and tender debut, Chen Chen investigates inherited forms of love and family-the strained relationship between a mother and son, the cost of necessary goodbyes-all from Asian American, immigrant, and queer perspectives. Holding all accountable, this collection fully embraces the loss, grief, and abundant joy that come with charting one's own path in identity, life, and love.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Asian Americans > Poetry.
Immigrants > Poetry.
Gays > Poetry.
Families > Poetry.
Identity (Psychology) > Poetry.