Series Information[The Modern library of the world's best books]
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781520078960 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 152007896X (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Ulysses is a modernist novel by Irish writer James Joyce. It was first serialised in parts in the American journal The Little Review from March 1918 to December 1920, and then published in its entirety in February 1922, in Paris. It is considered to be one of the most important works of modernist literature, and has been called a demonstration and summation of the entire movement. According to Declan Kiberd, Before Joyce, no writer of fiction had so foregrounded the process of thinking.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject