- ISBN: 9781783015689 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1783015683 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Watership Down Enterprises, 2014.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Alan Desland, who feels himself to be an ordinary and unremarkable man, falls passionately in love with the beautiful but mysterious German stenographer, Karin, who is sent to assist him during a business trip to Denmark. To his astounded joy, she returns his love - but their courtship and marriage will shake his life to its very foundations and test him to the limits of sanity.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Gift shops > Fiction.
Ceramics > Fiction.
England > Fiction.
|Genre:||Romantic suspense fiction.