View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781616205386 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1616205385 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Algonquin Books, 2015.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
1980s Manhattan shimmers like the mirage it was, as money, power, and invincibility seduce a group of young Wall Street turks. Together they reach the pinnacle, achieving the kind of wealth that grants them access to anything--and anyone. Until, one by one, they fall. The Fall of Princes takes readers on a journey that is both starkly revealing and dazzlingly entertaining.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Rich people > Fiction.
Capitalists and financiers > Fiction.