View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780795304095 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0795304099 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : RosettaBooks, 2011.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
The Child in Time shows us just how quickly life can change in an instant. Stephen Lewis is a successful author of children's books. It is a routine Saturday morning and while on a trip to the supermarket, Stephen gets distracted. Within moments, his daughter is kidnapped and his life is forever changed. From that moment, Lewis spirals into bereavement that has effects on his relationship with his wife, his psyche, and with time itself: "It was a wonder there could be so much movement, so much purpose, all the time. He himself had none."
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Missing children > Fiction.