- ISBN: 9780062074577 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0062074571 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Harper Collins Publishers, 2011.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Shelly Shepard Gray, the much-beloved author of the Sisters of the Heart and Seasons of Sugarcreek books, returns with The Caregiver, the first book in her moving and inspirational Amish romance series, Families of Honor. A heart-soaring tale of faith and love in the bestselling tradition of Beverly Lewis, Wanda Brunstetter, and Cindy Woodsmall, it tells of two lives that converge one stormy night on a train bound for Cleveland. The Caregiver is Christian romantic fiction at its very finest.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Amish > Fiction.
Widows > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.