View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781520045610 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1520045611 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2016.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Commonly considered to be Jack London's tour de force, The Call of the Wild tells the story of Buck, a domesticated dog ripped from a comfortable life when he is stolen from his home on a California ranch. Sold to a pair of men in Canada, Buck is trained as a sled dog in cold wilderness of the Klondike region. However, Buck's ordeal has only begun, as he is forced to learn how to overcome both in the brutal conditions and as the primal social facets as a member of a dog sled pack.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject