- ISBN: 9781603425148 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1603425144 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Storey Publishing, LLC, 2009.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
On just a quarter-acre of land, you can produce fresh, organic food for a family of four - year-round! This comprehensive guide to homesteading provides all the information you need to grow and preserve a sustainable harvest of grains and vegetables; raise animals for meat, eggs, and dairy; and keep honey bees for your sweeter days. With easy-to-follow instructions on canning, drying, and pickling, you'll enjoy your backyard bounty all winter long.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
Food > Preservation.