The atonement child [electronic resource] / Francine Rivers.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781414340654 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1414340656 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Tyndale House Publishers Inc., 2012.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
In one terrifying moment, Dynah Carey's perfect life is shattered by rape, her future irrevocably altered by an unwanted pregnancy, and her doting family torn apart. Her seemingly rock-solid faith is pushed to the limits as she faces the most momentous choice of her life-to embrace or to end the untimely life within her. This edition includes discussion questions for individual or group use.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Single mothers > Fiction.
Rape victims > Fiction.
Women > Crimes against > Fiction.
California > Fiction.