The absorbent mind [electronic resource].
- ISBN: 9781625588685 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1625588682 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Start Publishing LLC, 2013.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
The Absorbent Mind was Maria Montessori's most in-depth work on her educational theory, based on decades of scientific observation of children. Her view on children and their absorbent minds was a landmark departure from the educational model at the time. This book helped start a revolution in education. Since this book first appeared there have been both cognitive and neurological studies that have confirmed what Maria Montessori knew decades ago.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject