Sir Cumference and the dragon of pi : a math adventure [electronic resource].
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781607341512 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1607341514 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Charlesbridge, 2010.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Sir Cumference, Lady Di of Ameter, and Radius are back in their second Math Adventure! This time, a potion has changed Sir Cumference into a fire-breathing dragon. Can Radius change him back? Join Radius on his quest through the castle to solve a riddle that will reveal the cure. It lies in discovering the magic number that is the same for all circles.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Circle > Juvenile literature.
Pi > Juvenile literature.