Sewing 101 [electronic resource] / editors of Creative Publishing, International.
- ISBN: 9781610590150 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1610590155 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Creative Publishing International, 2002.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Written with the absolute beginner in mind, this book teaches all the basics for machine sewing with step-by-step instructions and photographs. Sewing skills are learned by working on projects, beginning with something very easy and getting progressively more difficult as the reader works through the book. New skills are explored in depth as they are introduced. The projects are divided into two sections: garment sewing and home decor/accessory sewing, making this the most comprehensive beginner's book available.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sewing > Amateurs' manuals.
Dressmaking > Amateurs' manuals.
Search for related items by series