Rosemary Gladstar's medicinal herbs : a beginner's guide [electronic resource].
- ISBN: 9781603428293 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1603428291 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Storey Publishing, LLC, 2012.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Craft a soothing aloe lotion after an encounter with poison ivy, make a dandelion-burdock tincture to fix sluggish digestion, and brew up some lavender-lemon balm tea to ease a stressful day. In this introductory guide, Rosemary Gladstar shows you how easy it can be to make your own herbal remedies for life's common ailments. Gladstar profiles 33 common healing plants and includes advice on growing, harvesting, preparing, and using herbs in healing tinctures, oils, and creams. Stock your medicine cabinet full of all-natural, low-cost herbal preparations.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Herbs > Therapeutic use.
Materia medica, Vegetable.