- ISBN: 9781452150840 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1452150842 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Chronicle Books LLC, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
In this gorgeous companion to the acclaimed Over and Under the Snow and Up in the Garden and Down in the Dirt, Kate Messner and Christopher Silas Neal bring to life a secret underwater world. In this book, readers will discover the plants and animals that make up the rich, interconnected ecosystem of a mountain pond. Over the pond, the water is a mirror, reflecting the sky. But under the pond is a hidden world of minnows darting, beavers diving, tadpoles growing. These and many other secrets are waiting to be discovered...over and under the pond.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pond ecology > Juvenile literature.
Ponds > Juvenile literature.